NOTICE: Please use the internet browsers Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari when trying to login to our membership portal. Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 are no longer supported and IE 11 has limited compatibility.
1. Eligibility: This drawing is open only to those who sign up as directed at iibi2016.eventbrite.com. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Society of Women Engineers as final and binding as it relates to this drawing.
3. Drawing Period: Entries will be accepted online beginning August 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM EDT and ending September 30, 2016 at 11:59 PM EDT.
4. Prizes: The winner(s) of the drawing will receive transportation to the Pennsylvania Convention Center in a bus holding 20 passengers. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Society of Women Engineers' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted.
NOTE: if the selected winner does not have enough friends/chaperons registered with their Party Bus code, the Society of Women Engineers will select additional winning codes until the capacity of the bus has been reached.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Society of Women Engineers. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one (1) business day following selection of the winner. Society of Women Engineers shall have no liability for the winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within three (3) business days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected until the prize is claimed. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SOCIETY OF WOMEN ENGINEERS' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAWING, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Society of Women Engineers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Society of Women Engineers' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. In such case, Society of Women Engineers may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Society of Women Engineers. Society of Women Engineers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Society of Women Engineers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Society of Women Engineers in connection with the drawing shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. The venue for any dispute arising under these rules shall be the state or federal courts located in Chicago, Illinois.